zondag 18 september 2011

smokey eyes




Smokey party eyes :

I create this look with the 88 shimmer pallette that I recently bought. On the picture I marked the colors I used ;)

-First you apply eyeliner close to your lashline and on your lid.
-Then smudge everything with a q-tip.
-After that you will be covering the eyeliner with a silver-ish color. ( right on the picture)
- Now you take the black and apply it on your crease and your outer-v off your eyes.
-Don't forget to blend! It's very important to blend for a smoother look.
-It's your choice how much black you apply on your eyes.
 If you want your eyes to be intens, then apply much black
- Also ,if you want, create with liquid eyeliner a thin line as close to the lashline as possible and wing out at the end.
- Curl your lashes an apply mascara :) 
- Add eyeliner on your lower lashline and blend with a q-tip
- As last step apply the highlight ( the left color on the picture) on your browbone and the inner corner of your eyes.

-because your eyes are really intens I recommand a soft color on the lips.

Let me know if you tried ;)

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Is echt heel mooi gedaan!
Ik kijk al uit naar de volgende post :)